Saturday 26 June 2010

‘Its not about trying to reconcile two different worlds, it’s understanding that’s its one'.

26/06/2010

Well I made it……… But not with out all the love and support I received from you all. I want to thank you all for the guidance and strength you have given me, without which my time here would have been somewhat harder.

As I wait for my plane, I am desperately trying to prepare myself for the contrast that awaits me! It’s hard to adjust completely to this life, but in a way I feel it may be even harder to adjust back! I guess we will see!

I hope I have in someway brought you closer to the harsh reality of life here. Thank you for following my journey and for your open hearts.

It’s hard to summarise such a experience… but keeping up traditions I found a perfect quote that says it all…….

‘Its not about trying to reconcile two different worlds, it’s understanding that’s its one’.

All my love, Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment