Wednesday 7 April 2010

So it starts...

Where to start? Well I’m here and safe… eventually after a long exhausting 15 hour journey of bumpy roads, broken vehicles, you name it, we had it! So yeh…. I’m a little dumb struck to be honest, I’m lying here under my mosquito net with my head torch on trying to imagine my next four months; my work; my colleagues; my friends; my home; my life!

I had an odd moment earlier… I got smacked in the face with what we call reality! It finally hit me…. I’m here, you're there and the rest of the world is somewhere in between!

It's pretty daunting, and I guess I found myself questioning the reasons for being here. Why does it matter to me so much? For most of us, we are too far away to feel its ripples, so perhaps it matters less? But if I can make it seem closer, maybe you can sense that it does! Decide for yourselves…. Decide for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment